Friday, July 8, 2011

Lesson #15: Courage

http://www.flickr.com/photos/pensiero
This week's lesson is simply, "have courage." I just returned to New Jersey early Wednesday morning and realized I needed to begin making more money, immediately. Like so many others, I usually view money as the one thing that can stress me out and shift my forecast from sunshine to thunderstorms. I strongly believe that making money should always be apart of "the details" and not the entire focus of your life and you absolutely must figure out what you love before any job or opportunity will present itself or lead you in the right direction.

Mackenzie and I always talk about all the beautiful things we love and how many tragic cases we've seen where lives are lost to occupational slavery, but in order to escape that you must first find your passion and then have the courage to step outside the box and pursue. This is what this entry is about, have the courage to follow the beauty and spark in your life. There's no other way to live.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

samanthalv © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates