Thursday, February 7, 2013

So...


It's funny I feel like I think and therefore speak in circles because I see this interconnectedness with this giant web of existence. So one thing leads me right back to another because they all make better sense together. As a whole. And I've been saying recently that I have all this energy in my head that swings me from thought to thought, (and that it needs to burst out of my body in an expression) but it's functioning at a high level (firing often). A high vibration. Whatever. Somewhat useless unless focused in and sharpened in order to fully complete a task (rise up to a new plateau). So then there's this thing I'm doing that focuses my mind and sharpens my body. That physical thing that allows my brain to be conscious. So how can that not be linked to my thinking? And if I'm strengthening my physical makeup, then I'm strengthening my mental wiring. Those physical things that make up the energy that is thought and perception. (That must change.) And now my thoughts are more clear. And that same thing that's making me stronger, is helping me stay in that freeze frame of a moment. With patience and grace. Whatever that experience is at that second; I'm aware. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice. In my own experience, It all leads back to the Self, the Indian Atman . . . change does - consciously - start from within and manifest itself without. Walk on . . . Scott

Unknown said...

I like this. Thanks for sharing. You consistantly have awesome input. Namaste :)

Anonymous said...

You're a great catalyst :) - Scott

Post a Comment

 

samanthalv © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates