Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Losing.




On losing. Not winning. This is what I'm talking about. Those things that happen and you think? Why did that happen? No good. And things happen well elsewhere that seem good (for others) and you can feel that jealousy (or resentment) but that's where you lose that wisdom? I can't deal with this like that. Something more like I'm so glad that happened to you, I'm so grateful that happened to you. What's ever happening here will change, sometimes the road just swerves. Always swerves. SO, you can not tell your good from your bad and your bad from your good, because every bad has good, and everything good will change. So I feel liberated. To hold that future and that past and that now and know they all slip like water through your fingers!

I'm not losing anything.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is fantastic. Miss you - courtney

Unknown said...

This made me so happy!

Post a Comment

 

samanthalv © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates