Friday, April 26, 2013

Going Up


The shadow and the light. Part of be that manifests that radiating light also manifests a darkness that I never know whether to sit with or stare at from a passengers seat and try to see the light rays through the rain out the window. Change course. To change perspective or to accept. Or both. That low in the belly feels so uncomfortable that I'd rather block it out. But I find the inner most light comes out of those moments of shadow and that roller coaster bottom out. She was telling me I'm a receiver, to watch my life and find the truths like it was on a movie reel. And I understood what she meant but I had already confused myself for a manifestor. Or maybe I had just misunderstood the manifestations. And now what to do, besides let those manifestations happen before my eyes and leave the forces and shaping to the Universe. 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful..crys'

Post a Comment

 

samanthalv © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates