Thursday, October 9, 2014

Do the fucking work.



As we get deeper and deeper, I get more and more peeled away. As you strip the layers of superfluities, you see the core. Radiant light yes, but deeper than that I see imperfections and rawness. When it's possible to be so insensitive and so sensitive at the same time you question everything you do on a level that makes you consider what kind of person you're being daily. Who am I? (I) Could I have handled that better, did I let myself be carried away? While being graceful cloud of energy masses floating from scene to scene it's so blissfully easy to be pulled by the inflation and deflation. In the pull of life, to create your own rhythm and float? How? You love. You love hard. It's only bullshit when your ego gets involved. Don't fool yourself into thinking your judgement is safe, and pure. None of us have enlightened in to evaporation, so you can be sure there is work to be done. Your world is a reflection of you alone. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

samanthalv © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates