Friday, January 14, 2011

Independent Philosophy.

I'm trying to develop at philosophy on human life for the goal of bringing myself and as large of a sphere of people around me the most benefits and fulfillment as possible. The filter in which we interpret our world has a tremendous impact on the experience of our lives. I am attempting to follow a personal awareness of beauty in all and internal ethics in pursuit of positivity influencing my experiences, relationships and advance my own personal growth. Nothing taken too seriously. I want to show you the lens I use to filter.


Timeline/Goals for 2011:
  • Last semester at The University of Texas.
  • Ireland; Saint Patrick's Day
  • College Graduation; May
  • Backpack through Europe; June
  • Live in Los Angeles; Summer
  • Travel to New Zealand; September 
  • Be accepted into the Peace Corps for 2012

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

samanthalv © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates