Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Politics of China. Exam 2.

When I'm taking a class and I don't do as well because I don't know unimportant details it becomes frustrating. It seems that if you understand how something as a whole functions and understand what each part contributes the minute details (like which general in the Chinese CCP went to which province in hiding) should not matter, because they aren't relevant. If that General had any other contribution to the overall cause and the province was vital to understanding the bigger picture, OKAY. But that is just  not the case.

In learning and teaching, it seems like the goal should not be to trick the students but to guide them to a more full understanding. If you're learning a subject, isn't it most beneficial when it adds to your overall understanding of life? It would seem so. Obviously some studies require serious attention to detail, but it is alright that others do not.

I'm studying for my Politics of China exam. Interesting enough, yet I just wish I could concentrate more on the basic movement and evolution of the system instead of the spelling of an unimportant background figure. Feel me? 

I also swapped my bed for Malea's MONSTER king with space-age super sensitive pillow top set-up. Life is good.

P.S. Censoring your thoughts is nearly impossible. Try it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

samanthalv © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates