Tuesday, March 15, 2011

You are home.

I'm sitting in the airport. I missed my flight to Chicago about three hours ago and there's only one flight from Chicago to Dublin daily. Thank goodness a sweet as honey security guard and airline attendant helped me. New flight leaves first thing in the morning and I get to camp out in the airport all night, only getting to Dublin 24 hours late. I can deal with that. I have a copy of "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" and serious time to kill. Let's face change and "problems" with rationality, flexibility, and optimism- or we'll just make them harder to endure.

At first I panicked but my good friend Katie and I had a wonderful conversation that help ed me calm down. Big picture. Always see the big picture and you'll never get lost in the details. Time is a gift and now I have plenty before I get to see some of the loveliest people I've ever known.

I'll let you know how Saint Patrick's Day, Dublin 2011 is when I get there ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

samanthalv © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates