Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Best Week Ever LIST.

I couldn't decide exactly which interesting thing I've seen recently to write about so I'm going to make a list instead:

1. In Defense of the Shadow Scholar
2. Strategic Analysis of the Budget Control Act
3. Philosophy: A Guide to Happiness
4. Montaigne's Essays
5. This Week in Music
6. Ebay Garage Sale - Castles in the Air

There's been this whirlwind of growth and activity over the last week or so. I don't know if I've ever been happier, I feel like I've learned more over the past few days then I ever have in such a short period of time. Life seems like this wave, and I built a boat that I felt secure in, and then all of a sudden I came home and the waves ROCKED me. But I feel good, it's like, I'm right where I'm supposed to be. You've got to follow those feelings right? Check out that list!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

samanthalv © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates