Saturday, August 27, 2011

Hearts of Gold

It occurred to me today, how lucky I have been in collecting true "hearts of gold." I have some of the best people I could have ever imagined as my friends and family. It's so beautiful to be able to reflect upon my relationships and realize how truly loving and wonderful some of those I consider my family to be.

Today was a reminder of this fact, when a good friend of mine across the country did a huge favor for me without blinking an eye or expecting anything in return. She's truly one of the most beautiful people I know and she keeps awing me with how giving and kind her heart has proven to be time after time. She's an inspiration to me.

After thinking about how lucky I was to have someone like this in my life, I realized I had collected an assortment of these people; from Ireland, to France and over to Los Angeles. I can't even believe I could be so lucky as to have known these people, let alone be able to call them my family and friends.

The lesson here is, don't stop searching until you find those people with Hearts of Gold. They're out there.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

samanthalv © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates