Thursday, August 11, 2011

Intoxication!

You're always in the place where you belong, whether you choose to make it into that place or happen to have landed there quite by accident. I'm in the odd and wonderful situation where I fell into a place that never felt so right. Life has become an unexplainable mystery masked with limitless potential and an unfathomable gasp of needed fresh air has been breathed into my lungs. Describing it simply seems unreasonable. I have fallen in love with life all over again. If love makes you drunk then I need to get my wits about me fast and have a good bout of grounding before I die from intoxication. I have never been so happy in my life.

The melding of experiences and people recently have made me grow faster than ever before, clinging on to some sort of mundane reality chained to the "real world" seems unreasonable and irresponsible when the potential of life has never been so great. No matter what happens after this summer, I will keep it with me and be a better person because of ever day I spent here, growing and learning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

samanthalv © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates