Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Find Passion.

I like to write in the morning. I like to think in the morning. With the window open and candles burning and a warm cup of something sitting next to me. I'm about to go to a yoga class and I feel like I have something I've been missing for a long while; focus. A determination for things I want that are clear and finally simple to me because I'm going in the right direction.

I was listening the other day to someone tell me, "you'll know when you're doing the right thing because it'll feel right. Your path will feel right." And you know what? That's the best advice I've absorbed in a long time.

I want to paint. I want to read. I want to write. I want to be healthy. And I want to be happy.

Life is so much simpler when you figure out what you love.

This is what this post in about, figuring out what your passion and love gravitate towards and make you feel alive. What else is life about? I want to be fulfilled and I want to be centered; I think those are the most important things in my life. Give, give, give as much as you take and find what you love and will make sacrifies to do them. Something like that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning Sam . . . Yeah, a lot of voices "out there" (and inside too:), telling you this . . . telling you that . . . the Authentic Voice can take some time to recognize . . . for me, I find that it is often the voice that whispers . . . while all the others are yelling. For me, when I hear the whisper, I know which way to go. Peace. Scott

Unknown said...

Peace :]

Post a Comment

 

samanthalv © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates