Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Life!

Lesson two from meditation is being in the moment. I've felt so peaceful recently and I fully believe it's because of practicing meditation. I've been finding myself concentrating on what's actually going on around me instead of what could be going on around me, or what people who aren't even around me are thinking or doing, etc. It's wonderful, I feel so good and calm and it's not even an ecstatic feeling, just sort of at ease and yet happy.

Secondly, I can't believe I have such amazing people in my life, I think about it everyday and it seems like it just keeps getting better. MacKenzie and I we're talking about all these things last night, and about how the only true kind of love is unconditional and unselfish. To love without needing. Being in the moment, and loving all the imperfect but unique people around you and seeing life for exactly what it is. It's all so good. This is what I've got for you this morning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

samanthalv © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates