Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Forever. 6 Months.



I'll never forget the sunshine on my blanket. Or the horses standing on the hill. Laying with you under the stars among the grasses. Drunk off more than whiskey. I'll never forget my notebooks or the scribble that has filled them. Or the bike rides where I felt for the first time how wind blows through long hair. I'll never forget Saturdays and my father. Or Sundays and the absence and fullness of my mother. I'll never forget the nights. All those nights and all those kisses and each of your faces. I won't ever forget my little girls and rolling around and all the crayons and all the juiceboxes. I will not forget driving with the windows down to all the loud music.

I see them all. Each little moment. Each eternity. Like a different life now. A life that will never be again. And it's so god damn beautiful.

Here we come. I will always. I will always love you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

samanthalv © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates