Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Little Breath.



After being screamed at by a 4 month old for half the day yesterday, I couldn't figure out HOW to make this child stop. She was completely adorable, but every time she saw me it was as if she realized her mom was gone and flipped out. We tried a lot of methods, I distracted her with noises and lights and her mom's picture which both worked for a bit, but what finally happened, was so beyond worth the tears, I can't even express. The little baby, after I walked around singing to her for almost an hour, finally, leaned forward, and fell asleep on my chest. It... was... amazing. This little tiny human, with her little tiny hands, and her little tiny breath, fell asleep on me for an hour, and it made the whole day better.

The little things. I love my life here.

4 comments:

Benjamin Balutis said...

Odd question, how do you afford Manhattan?

Unknown said...

Lots of roommates.

Anonymous said...

In FB-speak . . . "Like" . . . Walk on . . .

Unknown said...

:)

Post a Comment

 

samanthalv © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates