Sunday, July 15, 2012

Lightening Storm


The lightening storm rained upon me. I heard this tremendous bass in a Classical Heart Wrench when I walked in to today. Not sure if it was self-indulgent or actual pain burdening only my little ego. And seeing you, grown up. Growing up together. I could cry. Look at you my little princess. My little deserted princess who gives everything. You gave everything and I left without saying goodbye.

But I need you to know I felt like I was going to die. I felt like I was dying.

And it guess it doesn't matter that I'm sorry. Because the world kept spinning on without me, and the only one that has to live with what I've done is this person looking back at me.

I live with my own mind, and only I know what I am.

But to you I was wrong.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

samanthalv © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates