Monday, October 7, 2013

Simplicity


India seems to be easy for everyone else. Maybe it's the easiest place I've ever been and that's why it's so hard. Looking at my ego in the mirror when I can't do something, when I can't sit still. She told me to be careful of what I'm writing (I've never been careful of what I wrote). I need to send words into the void of the Internet to release. Maybe someone somewhere out there will get what I mean through all the abstractions. I'm learning what I'm not, and what I need to strip in order to see myself more clearly, but how much growth can you expect in five weeks? I think I need five lives. Om Shanti.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Namaste, Sam - You know, I've always imagined that I can/have/and did "Find mySelf in India" . . . maybe you're on that train too :) So often I think and other try to define themselves by "what they are" when really - as you seem to be doing, and I applaud it! - are finding out what you "aren't" . . . in the End, leaving What You Are :) And as for "growth" and/or anything/everything else - Expect Nothing :) Walk on, Sam . . . Om Shanti. Scott

Unknown said...

Your comments are the best. Thank you!

Unknown said...

Your comments are the best. Thank you!

Post a Comment

 

samanthalv © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates