Sunday, October 13, 2013

Indian Toilet


I talked and talked about my fear of spiders in the bathrooms and it almost consumed me. It made me so sick. Sick to the point of waking up sweating in the middle of the night running for that same bathroom. And suddenly that fear was gone. And that same bathroom was within salvation. Isn't it funny how the universe gives you exactly what you need if you're conscious enough to realize it? It made me just sick enough, to get over my fear of spiders, and darkness, seems like I spend most of my time awake in the night. Sometimes things only come alive in the dark, just like spiders. We were talking and he was saying with everything having duality why avoid the darkness and only live in the light. Embrace both and find balance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

samanthalv © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates