Monday, January 13, 2014

Behind the Wheel


You'll always find something in your life to stress you out or make you upset. What I need to rediscover are those things that make me better and stronger and alive. They're still there. They're all still there. All the time. Coexisted and creating chaos (or a symphony). Pick the right thing to focus on. Focus on your problems, they'll get bigger, becoming monsters right in front of your eyes. Focus on what makes you stronger and better and up you go. Whatever you focus your energy on, you're feeding. It seems so simple from my bed. It gets so much more complicated behind the wheel. But that's the point, I'm behind the wheel. So monsters, back the fuck up. I'm back. 

2 comments:

mom said...

That's my girl! Don't forget...Be a "proactive driver" not a "reative driver" and you will get a lot of mileage out of life. P.S. Stay off the road during a full moon! Love you Sammie. Mom

Anonymous said...

That bedroom POV . . . I find it much more complicated anywhere else ;) And as for the monsters . . . I Honor mine . . . for me it is They, of all the entities in my life, that have me stronger. :) Drive On, Sam. Scott

Post a Comment

 

samanthalv © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates