Friday, January 10, 2014

Free Fall


I don't remember the last time I wrote. I don't remember the last time I needed to so bad. This house feels empty. I could literally feel the connection between us disappear as you walked out the door. You know how you can feel the person you love, even when they're far away? They're still with you. It's gone. Like all the wind comes out of you at once and you just feel everything you had slip away. Like you can't breathe and you don't remember how to rewind time or how it all came to this. And you just want to shut your eyes so it all disappears. Maybe you can wake up and it'll all be a dream. A really bad nightmare. But days go on. And the minutes seem like hours. And you just can't figure out how to turn off and go to sleep. It's that nauseous feeling of free fall. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

samanthalv © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates