Saturday, January 11, 2014

Will you love me?


Everything still smells like you. And I'm trying not to notice, and most of the time I'm fuzzy, but then I wake up in the morning and everything's clear. I remember where I am, and how I got there. I look back at all the things I've done, and sometimes it's too easy to remember what you did wrong when you feel guilty. I remember doing things right (hold me), and wrong (GO AWAY). All of that residual childhood energy leaks out, when you forget how to act. But now I remember that everything's fragile and nothing's for sure. It makes you feel alive. Something that cuts deep into raw skin. And then all of a sudden I'm alive, listening to every breath come in and out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

samanthalv © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates