Friday, May 13, 2011

Assuming,

Graduation Dress. Ready for the next phase?
That life is more fulfilling when you can spend it with a person who makes you...better. That seems to exist. I thought I knew what I was looking for (or not actively looking for), but "it" never ends up being what you're looking for at all, does it?

I have a new friend, I really like him. We have conversations that help me clarify my own thoughts and we bring each other up to different levels of thinking and understanding and it's really just lovely.


We we're talking about love, (and just about everything else) pain and relationships for awhile. And then it struck me; I knew exactly what I wanted. And it doesn't fit the equation I came up in my head at all. I want what you make me feel. I want the person you make me. I want you and I.

I have this thing; rule maybe. "If you love me, we'll figure it out. If you don't, we don't have a problem."

He said, "When you love someone, your future isn't an obstacle; it's a new adventure that includes that person."


It occurred to me, how many people I truly love, and leave. All the time. I don't love them any less fully, but this is different. I don't want to spend my time growing without you, I want to grow with you.

I want to make a new adventure together. I think this love may be unrequited.

I guess this is heartbreak.

1 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

 

samanthalv © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates