Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mom.


‎"Everything in moderation. Never harm anyone." Thanks Mom.


They say your life ends when you become a parent. It's no longer about you, but about this little life you just brought into the world. I never really understood what that meant until I saw the constant sacrifice my mom made when I went to college. Not only did she give up her life and pick up every part-time job she could on top of her full-time teaching position to help me through school, but she became a constant source of support that never let me think I wouldn't be able to do every single thing I put my mind to.
It seems like the bigger and more out-landish my dreams become, the more enthusiasm and strength I get from my mom. I know if I didn't have that one person who truly believed I could do anything I set my mind to, I would never have had the courage to try. I owe everything to my mother.

Happy Mother's Day. Where would we be without you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

samanthalv © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates