Friday, May 20, 2011

Class of 2011

By Jose Ole





Not only is my whole family here from New Jersey, but the family I have here in Austin and the rest of Texas woke up at the crack of dawn to fill up an entire row at graduation. If I don't stress enough how truly lucky I am to be surrounded by such amazing people, I'm taking this opportunity to say it now. My family, meaning both those by blood bond, and my new family, that I've been so lucky to meet along the way; I love you so very much. I measure my life by the relationships I acquire and the depths of my bonds. I can't believe I have the family I do. From here to New Jersey, to Ireland, to California. I LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH.
I told Ava, half drunk, as we sat at brunch, "I could not be any happier." And it's absolutely true. I am so lucky.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

samanthalv © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates