Thursday, November 3, 2011

Choose to choose.

I think the conclusion I've come to this morning after "stumblingupon" about 5 self-help websites is the power of consciousness. You are your thoughts, you are what you perceive, yadayadayada...BUT, even more than that, you choose the person you are because all you are, is your THOUGHTS, and the PHYSICAL CHOICES you make. If I decide to learn how to start a business and decide to take small steps to make that happen then that becomes apart of the person I'm choosing to be. Or I could tell myself that my idea is silly and work a more practical job, thinking of happiness as a distant dream that is only for the lucky. I'm kind of rambling, but the power of choice is really apparent to me today.

Sometimes I feel guilty about babysitting. That's what I'm doing right now. I have several gigs where I go play with little girls. Everyday I'm drawing pictures and running around chasing Barbie Jeeps and girls in Halloween costumes and you know what? IT'S AWESOME. And I still have time to work towards bigger goals and I love my days. This is my choice.
 

samanthalv © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates