Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful.

I figured this was as good of a time as any to make this list. This year, I am thankful for:

  • My mother, and her unconditional love.
  • My father, for trying the best he can.
  • My sister, for being the most wonderful person I know. 
  • My job, because playing with little kids all day is the only thing I want to do at this point in my life.
  • My friends, because even when they're insane, they're the most special people I know.
  • Health, because it is a gift. 
  • The sun, because it's shining on my face right now.
  • Mornings, because waking up is always a new chance to have a wonderful day.
  • Courtney, for being one of the most loving and caring people I know.
  • 8tracks, for always giving me a soundtrack to my day. 
  • The Internet, for providing constant inspiration and creative ways to learn new things.
That's just all I can think of at 7am. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

samanthalv © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates