Saturday, November 12, 2011

Unconditional Love


I love you even when you yell at me. Sometimes it makes me love you more. I love you when I see you grow. It makes my love warm my soul. I love you when you are weak, and am proud when you're strong. I love you when you are mean and melt when you are wise. I love you when you tell me you cannot anymore and will love you when I watch you start again. I love you when you have no words and even more when your beauty shines like a light. I love you when I do not like the things you do and I love you when I am not around. I love your eyes and love when they speak to mine and love to hear your wordless noise. I love you when I make you sad and how you see me when I can't see myself.

I'm so sorry sometimes I act small and like there is no love at all. But I love the things you teach me and how you make me tall.

2 comments:

Brendan said...

Brava Sam! I remember rapping with you and Danielle about unconditional love in my apartment during the heatwave. It's nice to see that the concept is part of your consciousness. We miss you and love you.

Bren and Dani

Unknown said...

I think about that conversation all the time. It helps me grow.

Post a Comment

 

samanthalv © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates