Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas.


No it doesn't get easier and it doesn't feel better because you exist and I know you exist and I have so many things to do and so many people to meet and so many things to say but that will never change the fact that you are my favorite thing and I just can't remember what it feels like to not have to stop trying to think of something when it's the only thing that seems worth thinking of.

There are a lot of things I'm thankful for this Christmas.

And you over there little girl in the corner I will love you until my heart stops beating and my head gets too heavy to hold and you're my favorite part of my daily life and I could not make it through without someone that is exactly who you are telling me that you love me and there could never be anything as wonderful as you out there.

And you two; the two of you. How do you give everything and not want anything in return but to see a smile?

There are a lot of things I'm thankful for this Christmas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

samanthalv © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates