Thursday, April 5, 2012

Lego.



I'm sitting in my room and it's 10:08AM. I usually emerge from my room around 10:30 and start taking care of the little itty bitty one. I'm frantically trying to finish "The Fountainhead" after a 3 month lapse in reading in general. It feels pretty good to finish anything or absorb any kind of information. In the middle of a sentence about Central Park, I hear a little voice from the hallway. I feel this rush to my stomach that I can identify from last Summer, backpacking, and Austin. I know this feeling. It means I'm alive. I'm so excited to go play LEGO's and then go to the park and run around after a little boy. This is the feeling I get when I know I'm living. I feel so happy. I hope you all find this feeling as often as possible. Good morning!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still remember the moment when it was explained to me that everything I saw was made of atoms; that it was -all- lego. I spent the rest of that day rearranging my room into a spaceship.

Unknown said...

:) Beautiful

Post a Comment

 

samanthalv © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates