Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I've been waiting.


I hate you. I've been waiting to say that for...I think for forever. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you lonely. I hate you ink spill on my arm. I hate you, you stupid hole. Positivity? I hate you too. There's no room or time for you; ugly things, but you still exist don't you? I still feel you, these stupid things called feelings. How ugly, how well you remind me I'm alive. PESSIMISM YOU EXIST. I choose to ignore you.

How funny. That it's a good day. And here you are. All these messy things.

How funny. I moved a sleeping baby off my chest without waking him. The sun is still rising. The birds are still here and I can see the flowers. The day goes on, no matter how ugly or beautiful it appears. I don't hate you at all. No, not really.

I think I rather love you. You're quite beautiful.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Whoa! I like it! It made me smile!

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-mxBDuRaZ8

Unknown said...

Ahhh, I used to love this song.

Post a Comment

 

samanthalv © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates