Sunday, August 5, 2012

I've Seen A Place That Exists



What are you? Wooden home that breathes. I understand what you say, when you tell me Samantha, this phase. But can you see this Truth? When you lay your head down to rest, to escape the agony of being but you're staring at me. Your steady, fixed eyes; yes, I can feel you. Please, you make me nervous when you look at me with those exploding stars, even hidden under that baseball cap. The manic mind and those eyes wide open. Your lips sounding out I Love You from the other side of the dark and I see all the way down. You. Nurturing little wild boy. Loving me better than I love myself.  My mirror, you love me better than I love myself. You angel from above, whose re-met me in each new life. You save me. Your peace and your honey, I know why he loves you. I could never lie to you. Not even through the radio signals that hide your face. But I've seen it age, and I have seen the brillance. No going back, time slips in the aftermath of drug crossed wires. I've seen a place that exists.

3 comments:

Paul Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paul Kelly said...

So I've a feeling you're not gonna make it to NYC before you leave!... For what it's worth, that disappoints me but I wish you all the best on your adventures!

Forgive me if I came across as weird or whatever by wanting to meet up/hang out when we didn't really know each other but after you left Ireland, I kinda developed a fondness for your Facebook posts/links and pretty much everything about you I found really fucking cool!

I'm no expert but you seem like an amazing writer, as well as photographer and I genuinely enjoy reading this blog of yours... Wishing you all the best and maybe one day I can finally take you for lunch or something!

Unknown said...

How sweet! Today is our last day on the East Coast. I'm sorry we missed you, but I'm sure if our paths were meant to cross again, they most certainly will :D

Post a Comment

 

samanthalv © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates