Saturday, December 29, 2012

Bring on 2013


And everything changes so fast. But isn't that the constant? The constant of change. The only thing you can really be sure of. That everything will change. And I'm starting to think that's a good thing. (I always knew that.) As long as you're changing with that flow. That ever lasting sea flowing from the source that if you learn to move with will take you everywhere. Will take you anywhere. What a blessed thing. You're there and then you're gone.

I think it's official, we're staying in the North East. I want to teach yoga. I love my life. I love my friends. Merry Christmas y'all. Bring on 2013. 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

change rules!

Unknown said...

I agree!

Anonymous said...

The Road goes ever on and on
Out from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
Let others follow it who can!
Let them a journey new begin,
But I at last with weary feet
Will turn towards the lighted inn,
My evening-rest and sleep to meet.

Be well
Scott

Unknown said...

:) Beautiful

Post a Comment

 

samanthalv © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates