Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Lesson # 11 Follow the Magic.


This sounds ridiculous and I'm aware of that, but I believe this statement more everyday. Someone recently worded some encouragement to me this way the other day and I'm glad he did because it's so fitting. I meet so much negativity about my life choices and how it's not the "correct" path. I just keep thinking, if I'm happy, then I'm doing something right. There's no "correct" path and what's fulfilling for me, does by no means have to be fulfilling to you. I say, if life is good, and you're creating more positivity in the world than negativity, then let's live and let live. You have one life, now go chase that magic.

**Having quite a few of those "magic" moments in Rome ;D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

samanthalv © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates