Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Lesson #4 REMAIN CALM!

I'm horrible at this. I'm sitting on my bed in a hostel in Barcelona with a patch over one eye and in serious need of any kind of food, but IT'S ALL GOOD. We spent 20 hours and went through four airports in order to get to Spain today and I had a shard of glass stuck in my eye the whole trip. WHATEVER. Being here and relatively safe reaffirms the fact that I'm going to NEED to remain calm this entire trip because losing it causing nothing positive and makes the situation a thousand times worse.



With four girls, five countries and 8 different cities, we have a sizable venture ahead. It's already gotten a little crazy but with a little luck, we'll not only survive but have the most amazing adventure thus far. I can't believe I'm here.

BRING.IT.ON EUROPE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

samanthalv © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates