Thursday, June 7, 2012

I'm here.




Living through this trip, and thinking about what's still to come makes me feel like I'm living in my own imagination. I'm just a creation that I've thought up and so is everything I've experienced. The funny thing is, I couldn't have even thought up how beautiful my life is, if I tried. It all just seems unreal.

Today, I woke up. Listened to some sleepy music, sat on my balcony, and took a bubble bath after my morning eggs and fruit. Then the baby and I giggled around the pool and snuck off and found an enchanted forest and a stranger that led us to a slide and swing. At the playground a bunch of curious teenaged Turkish girls asked a million questions and took some pictures of us (being apparently very strange creatures).

Dragging ourselves back down the mountain, it's time for a nap, and then wake just in time for the end of afternoon tea and cookies. Play some tag, swing on some more swings, and slide down a few more slides. We eat some dinner. Watch some movies. And now he's fast asleep.

It seems really simple. But it's all so beautiful. Everything. The sea, the people, the food, the smells, the flowers. I'm just so happy to be alive. So happy to be going home to my sister and summer and yoga. So happy to be moving to Australia and all the places we'll see along the way.

I'm just happy. I'm here. I'm living right now.

5 comments:

Merve Günaydın said...

Woww. That's perfect ;)) Your write very well..

Unknown said...

Aw, why thank you! So happy we got to meet you today :)))

Merve Günaydın said...

Me too, you'r so beautiful. Does he still shy? ;) Kiss my pleace, I could not because.. (:

Unknown said...

You're so sweet :)

Merve Günaydın said...

Thanks, love youu :))) ♥

Post a Comment

 

samanthalv © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates