Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I'm so happy you're here!



"I love you soooo much!"
"I'm so happy you're here!"
(Huge grin as he rolls all over me.)
You're two!
Do you mean it?!
I love you too!
I think you're my best friend right now.

Thanks for existing little baby.
You've changed my whole world.

Maybe now,
I'm a little less selfish.
A little more patient.
A little less serious.

And I have all these little memories.
All these little smiles.
And little things you've said.
And done.

And I'll never be the same.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you speak to me of sadness
and the coming of the winter
The fear that is within you now
it seems to never end.
And the Dreams that have escaped
and the Hopes that you've forgotten
You tell me that you need me now
you want to be my friend
And you wonder where we're going
Where' the rhyme
where the reason
and if you cannot accept
it is here we must begin
To seek the Wisdom of the children
and the graceful way of flowers in the wind . . .

John Denver (via Scott)

Good counsel, children . . . that's why you are there :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I'm in love!

Mom said...

Prelude to Motherhood. Now you have a glimpse of the feelings felt by mothers. Children are what tug both at your sleeves and your heart. There is no love that compares to the love a mother feels for her child. You will be a wonderful mother someday Sam. I'm so happy you have had this experience. I am so VERY proud of you Sammie. You fill my heart with love. :) Mom

Unknown said...

:) Moooooommy :))))

Post a Comment

 

samanthalv © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates