Sunday, October 7, 2012

New Sydney


It's amazing how much being here reminds me of moving to New York City. It's still brisk from the winter, the city looks a bit like New York, and we work just as much. You know that feeling when you don't think you could possibly walk another step? We feel that way on the daily. We've been hustling. No doubt about that. We've been on about a dozen interviews and trials between the two of us. I work full time at a cafe during the day, and then we work as promoters for a bar at night. It's pretty cool actually, we just get to go around and talk to people about coming into a new bar that just opened and it gives us a chance to meet people and go out. We finally made enough for rent, and I'm about to go get my first solid paycheck. We move into our apartment tomorrow. Which is a blessing because I'm over sleeping on the top of a bunk bed.

Week one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

samanthalv © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates