Sunday, October 2, 2011

Feeling lost?

What do you usually do when you're at a crossroads in your life? I just got back from New Zealand yesterday and after usually feeling absolutely secure with being gone or lost or whatever and all the other the uncertainties of my life, I find myself having a hard time deciding what to do next. It doesn't seem like a problem to not look for a career yet, I know traveling is in my future and a career is not...for the time being. I think the problem is not having any immediate goals. Maybe it's time to come up with some kind of list, things I will have done by this time next year, or Christmas, or something. Let's start now.

By this time next year I want to have:
1. Begun a certification in yoga.
2. Learn the flute and piano.
3. Have at least 2 new adventures planned.
4. Have visited the Red Woods in California.
5. Have learned a new language.
6. Built up "Castles In The Air"
7. Done research on how to start a non-profit
8. Remained a vegetarian
9. Have saved enough for a Macbook Pro

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

samanthalv © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates