Monday, January 21, 2013

Anywhere Happy.


If you can't be happy anywhere, you can't be happy any where. Any, which where. Because I've followed the sunshine and missed the moon. And slept under empty skies, warmer than ever before even in the absence of a star. And I've seen the cycles of day and night and learned that each will follow the last. And I haven't stopped yearning for the days in the bright sunshine, but I'm learning to be patient. Because I wouldn't know the warmth of the sun, if I hadn't felt the chill of the moon. And I can't escape my own mind, by changing geographical pinpoints and trading in highways for beaches. I felt the sun flickering through the trees as I drove yesterday, and it was like I remembered how to look. Because if you can see with the right eyes, the beauty never dies. Even if it's harder to see.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Time (past time!:) for you to pick up a guitar, learn three chords, put some music to your words - Scott

Post a Comment

 

samanthalv © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates