Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Drive to Live.


He was talking about drive to live and I was thinking YES. Will to go on and not just live but thrive. Mentally, spiritually, emotionally, physically. All encompassing life, mind, body, and soul as if they were anything else but connected. So intricately connected that to have balance in one is incomplete if to not have balance in all. Much like this universal life. To have balance with all is to have balance with one; yourself. And I dare to say that is the ultimate goal. And I can't see the point for reaching for anything else. So I close my eyes before this cliff, not ready to fall but ready to LEAP. Jump. Fly. Soar. And why not? Nothing to stop you but your own mind and your own ambition.

Drive to Live. Live to drive.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

samanthalv © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates