Sunday, January 6, 2013

Self-Sustaining.


I don't know if it's the problem or the answer that I fall in love with everything. Little parts and little faces. Using them to fill up my whole body with these bright pieces and I'm trying to let go. Not that I don't think you should fall in love, but I don't want that addiction. I want to have it all inside of me and stand as an independent yet interconnected being. Like feeling the sunshine and radiating it back to the whole world. Loving it and recognizing the beauty but having it in me. I'm trying to remember that when I miss you. Because I already miss you. And I don't need that. I want to focus on what's in front of me through every moment. And let that be enough. Their telling me attachment is the cause of pain. To people, to things, to outcomes.

I just want to be a self-sustaining source of energy.

But I still love you.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used to think that I "fell in love" with everything/everyone, til I lived with that idea a little more and found out that I simply love everyone.

And as for "missing" people . . . the fact that I don't has tweaked a lot of partners. But it is so. I am where I am . . . while I can certainly love someone without their presence, to miss them would be like living in the past . . . and for no reason, for no one, will I live there - Scott

Post a Comment

 

samanthalv © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates