Sunday, January 27, 2013

Bloom


I walked out of a hot yoga class I taught the other day and thought "I LOVE WHAT I DO, I CAN'T BELIEVE I GET PAID FOR THIS." I get to tell people how awesome and beautiful and strong they are everyday while I watch them grow healthier and calmer. It's so beautiful. I've been searching for that thing in my life that truly felt like an accomplishment of the human soul and I feel it. I don't make any money yet, and I pay for my gas and some coffee and there's not much else. But I see this whole tower to build. And these are just the foundations and THAT makes me SO EXCITED. And I finally want to begin construction. Because I've been sitting on my hands and biting my lips for years while rivers of ideas flow through my head and finally they make sense. They connect. I'm watching the patterns of my life and now I can decode them. Without fighting the current or swimming upstream, I work with what's coming my way. She blooms.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Your words are always so inspiring lady!

I love those moments when you can feel the universe pulling you in a certain direction and it just feels so right to go for it.

Keep on writing, you have such beautiful things to say :)

Unknown said...

Sweetest comment I've gotten in a long time. I've been checking in on you quite often. Can't wait to see everything you'll do. You're beautiful.

Stephanie said...

This made me smile a whole lot-We definitely need to keep in touch!

Oh! And while packing, I discovered a card I have with this quote on it...thought it was relevant:

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined."
-Thoreau

:)

Post a Comment

 

samanthalv © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates