Saturday, May 5, 2012

At the End of All my Days.



All my nights end.
with candles and incents.
And me on the floor.
On my floors.
On so many floors.

With all my thoughts.
Of all these beautiful.
Places. I've seen.
Of all these beautiful.
Faces. I've seen.

And the music.
Playing.
Speakings to me.
Better than most of the conversations.
I've heard.

Because I'm alone.
Even when together.
Alone.
But always together.

Because I take you with me.
I take all of them with me.

No separate entity.
No line from where my body ends.
And these places and people;
Who paved my path remain.

I draw my lines.

At the end of all my days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lose your passport . . . lose all your money . . . your camera, plane tickets . . . but never, ever lose the poet :) Fight for it, if needed, it is a Blessing
Scott

Unknown said...

It's the only thing I've got!

Post a Comment

 

samanthalv © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates