Wednesday, May 2, 2012

What is.





















Because we don't live in a world of "what ifs,"
so I must make my decisions based on what is.
So all I have is how you really are;
and what you really do.
And some skewed love-scale balancing all the wrongs verses all the rights.
(Never truthfully weighed.)
And all the long, heart-breaking nights.

So I'm taking my other half,
the only other half I really ever need.
And we're choosing an occupation: THE Explorer.
And you know we might never come back.
Because you really don't know
where this life is taking you.

But I sure hope it brings me home to you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Love your attitude Sam; of all the voices available for us to hear, I like the voices you listen to.

And as for "coming back", you're right, you might not, none of us might . . . that's a what if . . . Going, that is what is :) Safe travels. Scott

Unknown said...

:) I'm so glad you found me!

Anonymous said...

Sam, I will always find . . . always keep track of, a Good Spirit :) Scott

Post a Comment

 

samanthalv © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates