Wednesday, September 26, 2012

All is One


He's telling me to go to the spaces in between the thoughts; because you're not really the thoughts or the feelings, that persistent voice in your head. And I feel that breeze blow and I'm explaining it (and you're not supposed to explain it) because it's just so beautiful to feel like your body doesn't exist and you're floating with the wind and the sounds all at the same time and you are that sunlight that's hitting your face (face?) and Oh my gosh why are we so cursed and fortunate to be those things conscious and unconscious of ourselves, what a gift, what a plague. But I can do things like write love letters to you and run down a hill as fast as my legs will go and that balance between the space in the matter is where I'll learn to live. So I can dance in and be the sun. All at once.

All is one.

2 comments:

Post a Comment

 

samanthalv © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates