Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Thunder Storm


A thunder storm woke me up last night. And it was so beautiful that it reminded me of the book I was reading. Not being able to determine good from bad and the thinking mind trying to organize everything and how confused it can be in a place like the forest. Where the intertwining of life that grows out of decay and order that seems to break down and I saw that chaos in the light of the thunder storm and I sat there in awe. Not trying to make anything of it but having the experience of that night and that storm. Alone among eleven other sleeping bodies. And I like to say the universe is a poem because during moments like that and heartbeats that thump in my chest I'm reminded how very alive I am.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

samanthalv © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates