Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Each Life



Why can't I listen to your voices anymore? When you're gone, I guess you're gone. And you said I remember your smell but you've been gone for so god damn long. And I know how you feel because everything seems like a new life that I'm living and I try to string them together on this necklace I'm calling "my life" but they don't connect and I grow and die a thousand times in one day. But then (Oh Stagnancy?) I can't bare the watch that light in your eye fade away into long nights and decisions you made because you were tired. Thank god it's easy to forget when I've lived six different lives since I walked on to that first plane and I still can't decide which one will make me happy. Or which one will distract me long enough to plant that seed and grow those roots.

I promise I'll love you. Promise not to take it personally.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

samanthalv © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates