Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I left my Heart



That t-shirt said I LEFT MY HEART IN HAWAII. Usually I'd think this was quite funny and roll my eyes but when I saw it I thought...I LEFT MY HEART IN HAWAII. For so many reasons and so many moments, if we weren't leaving for Fiji and Australia—I would not have gotten on the plane. All those thoughts that I usually have about Heaven and the Beautiful came to life in some weird fantasyland I'm not sure if I made up in my own head. (Could it exist?) All those people? Yeah, they're just like you and brave and that adventure you're seeking, they understand what you mean. We were walking around eating fruit off trees and jumping in oceans for showers when I realized I shouldn't live anywhere that doesn't make me feel like this. Like alive? Being alive. I'd rather be dead than settling. And I'm tired of endlessly wandering, so if I don't marry an Australian I think I'll fly my blonde head all the way back to Hawaii.

I left my mind in Hawaii. 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sam, I've fallen in love with more than one Australian during my travels. Asia is full of them, and as for Australia!, watch out Darlin' ;)

Fall in love . . . get fallen in love by . . . :)

Safe travels
Scott

Post a Comment

 

samanthalv © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates