Sunday, September 30, 2012

What if I Never Met You?


What if I never met you? I don't know because it would have been so easy if that girl never stopped and gave me directions. The chain reaction began. With all the endless possibilities of "how it could go" and a single move or smile can change the course of action forever. And isn't that how everything is? Those single moments, each one that changes your whole fate. And I try to remember that when I'm tired and talking to new people. That this moment could sculpt out my whole future for better and for worse and it gives me patience. Because some of those little moments will bring me to mountains and cliffs and heartbreak while some will bring me right to you. 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

"What if . . . " . . . a slippery slope if there ever was one :)

But I'm with you 100% with the patience thing . . . a Moment COULD sculpt out a whole future . . . perhaps becomes a part - small/medium/large - of It . . . or nothing at all. And Yes! We owe that Moment out undivided attention . . . our Presence . . . whether that Moment be a part of our Fate . . . our Destiny . . . or Nothing At All. We owe each of those Moments, each of those possibilities . . . All of Us :) Scott

Post a Comment

 

samanthalv © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates