Sunday, September 2, 2012

Falling from the tree.

What Tree Did You Fall From?

Find your birthday and its corresponding tree.
Then, see the meaning behind it below. Do you recognize yourself?

CHESTNUT TREE (the Honesty) - of unusual beauty, does not want to impress, well-developed sense of justice, vivacious, interested, a born diplomat, but irritates easily and sensitive in company, often due to a lack of self confidence, acts sometimes superior, feels not understood loves only once, has difficulties in finding a partner.

Find out your tree.





4 comments:

Mom said...

I'm a Hazelnut...that explains everything!

Unknown said...

:)

Ash said...

I'm a Hazelnut too, EEK!!

Unknown said...

I never thought I'd miss our balcony in Midtown so much as I do right now.

Post a Comment

 

samanthalv © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates